Members-$28.80Want the member price? Become one today and experience the benefits all year round!
Joyful Studs (adj.)—a feeling of contentment despite circumstances; undeterred happiness.
Every piece of jewelry made by the Wind Blown team is created to be transitional and long lasting. Wear it to the gym, pool, work, girl’s night out, or to the park with your kids—all of our pieces are tried and tested to make sure they can hold up to whatever your day holds.
- 14k gold-plated pendant
- Sterling silver posts
- A fresh spin on one of our crowd favorites, the Persisting Posts. We made these cute and tiny—perfect for a second hole.
- .24” across; .23” high (think of the size of a straw hole)
- Lightweight feeling
- Excellent choice for sensitive ears
Our 14k gold-plated pieces are meant to be durable. At Wind Blown, we create the thickest gold plating (1 micron or MORE, to be exact!) possible to ensure that the plating won't rub off over time.
Sterling silver is a great choice for sensitive ears because it doesn’t have any nickel, which is a common element that people are allergic to. Sterling silver is made out of exactly 92.5% silver, and the remaining 7.5% comes from another metal, usually copper. The slight addition of another metal gives the silver strength and durability to hold up, while still leaving a beautiful, silver appearance.
Interested in learning more about products? Read all about it here.