What is your warranty policy?
We want to stand by our mantra that our jewelry is long-lasting, so we offer a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Our jewelry really is durable and we’re proud to stand by our word. If something happens to your jewelry piece that is outlined within the specifications below, we’ll send you a brand new piece. If you need a replacement or if you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your jewelry. From there, we will work to find the best solution.
Wind Blown’s one-year warranty covers:
- Any severe discoloration (think turning a rusty-brown color) of the chains, pendants, rings or earring fronts. One thing to note is the gold tone of your jewelry (mainly the chains), may become slightly darker after consistent use. It will never fade or turn green—and it’ll always remain safe for sensitive skin! In some very rare cases, someone’s skin PH will turn even gold-filled metal. In this case, we will happily refund your purchase since Wind Blown jewelry will not hold up well on this type of skin.
- Any break to your jewelry that is out of your control. This would include instances such as, you were putting your necklace on and the clasp broke, or your earring front fell off as you were wearing them.
Wind Blown’s one-year warranty does not cover:
- Jewelry that has been lost. (This is always sad though!)
- Damage to the jewelry due to circumstances outside of our control. Some examples might me (we’re not saying any of this has ever happened, ha!): A necklace that was zipped up in a suitcase, resulting in a broken chain, or an earring that was stepped on and crushed.
- Discoloration of the tiny jump rings (aka, the circles connecting the necklace), as well as the fastenings. Over time, these connector pieces may develop darker spots. This is due to a solder joint, which means your necklace or bracelet is very secure. We believe a tiny dark spot is better than a less secure necklace or bracelet.
- The replacement piece. Every purchase at Wind Blown comes with one replacement piece. After that, an additional purchase is necessary, resulting in a new piece with a new one-year warranty.
What should I do if it’s been longer than a year but I still need a repair?
If you are in need of a repair, email us at email@example.com with a description of what needs to be repaired.
Do you offer exchanges?
We sure do! We offer one free exchange for up to 30 days from the original purchase date. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a proof of purchase (either your order number or a screenshot of your order confirmation) and we’ll send you a shipping label. It’s that easy!
Do you offer refunds?
Yes, if you would like to return your jewelry for a refund, you can email us within 30 days of purchase at email@example.com with a proof of purchase (either your order number or a screenshot of your order confirmation). Please note that any pieces that are being returned must be in their original packaging and may not be worn.